SAVE $25 on the
M73 & M73 PLUS
The M73’s ergonomic design fits easily in the user’s hand and is a rugged, durable radio. The large screen and high intensity LCD offers bright, easy to read characters. Yacht customers benefit from the optional VOX headset and adapter option that allows someone handling dock lines to use both hands, while docking the boat, simultaneously communicating with the captain.
Output Power: 6WBattery Life: 2000mAh Li-ion battery, up to 16 hours
Typical operation; Tx:Rx:Stand-by duty ratio = 5:5:90Waterproof Rating: IPX8Loud Audio
The M73 uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound.
The M73 PLUS includes these additional features:
- Active noise cancelling to reduce background noise to hear conversations better.
- Bass boost function provides a rich bass sound for both transmit and receive signals.
- Last call voice recording automatically saves the last incoming call for one minute. You can also start recording manually.Additional Features
- AquaQuake™ water draining function
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
- 4 level battery indicator
- Favorite channel and tag scan functions
- Auto power save function
Download the rebate form here. This limited time offer runs from 4/1/18 and 6/30/18.
SAVE $30 on the M93D
Everything about the M93D radio is professional and stylish with an easy-to-use interface. The M93 is slender, has a 2-tone body, is feature rich and smart. Enjoy Icom’s continued tradition of Float’n Flash, AquaQuake™ and Active Noise Cancelling. The M93D will keep you safe with integrated GPS - providing location, bearing and speed. Plus this handheld meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC with a dedicated built-in DSC receiver for CH 70. Icom’s new M93D is built for the serious boater.
Typical operation; Tx:Rx:Stand-by duty ratio = 5:5:90
A flat sheet keypad not only makes the radio slim, but also provides positive click feeling. The M93D offers consistent and predictable operation based on the Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface. You can quickly access the required function by using soft keys. The most often-used 19 functions can be assigned at the bottom of the display and are toggled with the left and right keys.
The M93D’s large, full dot-matrix display clearly shows information. The large font and identifiable icons make easy to read. In addition, the display is high contrast and visible under direct sunlight.
Integrated GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver provides your location, bearing and speed with fast-setup time and pinpoint accuracy by using information from GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS). Using GNSS memory data, the M93D can fix positioning within 8–12 seconds after the radio is powered ON. Acquired position information can be used for DSC calls and navigation to waypoints.
- Built-in Class D DSC. A red rear panel button allows for distress calls
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used functions
- AquaQuake™ draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
- Float’n Flash allows the user to see the radio when dropped in the water
- Active Noise Canceling digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio